Paypal Money Adder Crack Download

 Here is the secret info about paypal money adders software download which happen to me when I want to make money online more than 2 years ago. Time passed and I reach on final stage that it is very difficult to make some handsome money online enough to live comfort.

Finally I made a piece of software called paypal money adder which hack the main website paypal.com which is biggest send and receive payment system online. Here is the story how I get it.

I learn that that all you need to bring the real visitors to the website that you make and I am trying hundreds of the ways to get the my site or blog better even to make some bucks online and I got tired, didn’t find the better way to get the money.

I leave the studying about how I get the money and I try to learn some basic things about website developing because in those days the website design and its coding looks more powerful than a normal online business. It take me more than 6 months and I am able to make a smaller php or html base website.

Now I again go online and try to find the way how developer make money online, and after a thoughtful research I find that it has deep level competition, I am not only the one who making the money from developing, there are too many persons who did this and now on the top point and I have to beat them even a smaller person to get some website projects.


I go to freelancer sites like freelancer.com odesk.com fiverr.com 3to30.com and some other major sites register on the website and starts bidding on the projects that related to me. I see that they require again an upgrade of account to work free on the site and it’s require membership packages to buy.

I am stuck, I just continue to work as a free basic member on all websites that I register. I bid on a project about “Website design” and when I come back to see what happen I am SHOCKED!
I see that it has more than 200 bids and every person who bidding on it having more than 300 projects already completed.

I tried more and more but didn’t get even a single reply from any man over all these sites.
Jut handle some fiverr projects in which I receive only $20 in a whole month and in next 4 months I didn’t get any other even I get positive reviews from previous orders.

After a long time I understand that you have to market your service to get hired, in bhw forms, warriorforums and many other crap. You have to put the signature as link back to your service with anchor of your service title.

Replying to threads related to your work and then again ask to buy the service is very hard and I decided to leave this work.


One day I am exploring the website and I see the link to get free money in paypal account just for purpose I check them and they give a small piece of software and I just laughing that they are making the fool. I thought that I already have best antivirus programs if this is any kind of key-logger tool then my antivirus capture it.
After installing it I open the main window it require the 4 things which are


Paypal Email address
Money to be add from $1 to $5
Proxy IP or VPN to use
Decrypt or Encrypt link

As per instruction in the software I did the same first I enter the paypal email address then for checking I enter the money $4 for checking and find a free working IP an insert on it, next I click on Encrypt the link check mark. And then next I click on SEND FUNDS.

After that there is little process happen and I am assuming that how fool they make this fake app to do something, just a while I see that a message appear about money sent.

Now I am want to conform that rather its fake or not I go to paypal account and I see that it’s added the $4 in my account and I am TOTAL SHOCKED. How does it happen??

Again I want to try to add the amount when I tried it ask that you have only 1 turn that you used already and you have to buy the key for every turn. I am just closed and searching how does it happen.

I leave everything and start learning about hacking tips tricks and how hackers work, it’s not difficult to me because I already know the knowledge about developing and I have to learn software designing which is really tough I hire a physical teacher to teach me the designing, and second time I explore the forums and trying to get knowledge about hacking.

Some major forums of hacks are PS3hax, hackforums, hackcommunity I register on it get membership and gain knowledge about hacks and how it works. Finally a long time I get the base thing that I need.

I learn a top secret that how money paying processing websites work. I am showing you how they work.

Every website which receive and send money online work on back servers where the data has been saved and it’s connected with servers only though API. (Whole website is not connected with these servers but only money process is connected) Like this
Within a picture you see the relationship of website with servers. There are two different servers which are connected with website but money server connected with an API.
Now I have to make access on API which add the money on the site, that’s what I did. I made a simple application called “Paypal Money adder” which direct connect with API server and add the funds to your account.

Click to contact me to buy the serial key of software

Here is the screenshot of software which allows you to add the money to paypal account without any problem.

Now here is how to use this software, this tool is created by me so you must contact me direct through email or though contact forum to get the key.

The first thing is you have to download the software from below address and install it.

Software is total designed by me if you want to share it with anyone please stay at copyright volition.

Comments

  1. All recommendations are fake, fake IDs fake pictures in which peoples claims that someone are the hacker

    And they help them with money and they appreciate him/her on Internet. Western union sellers

    Are fake they don't even knows the limit if they claim they send Western Union then ask them to invite.

    you in their computer and ask them live proof instead fake pictures.

    I'm Professional seller.

    On Deep / Dark Web


    Following products are available for business.

    1. Selling cvv, fullz many country as: Canada,USA,Australia,UK...

    2. Shipping Products

    3. Drugs / Guns

    4. Hacking tools / software

    5. Fake Documents Passport / Driving License / Degrees

    6. Online Record Change / upgrade


    kanseq@protonmail.com

    telegram= @kanseq_Deep

    Tor link= http://2ogmrlfzdthnwky.onion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all
    am looking few years that some guys comes into the market
    they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
    peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
    now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
    Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
    I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like

    Available Services

    ..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world

    ..Western Union Transfer all over the world

    ..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)

    ..School Grade upgrade / remove Records

    ..Spamming Tool

    ..keyloggers / rats

    ..Social Media recovery

    .. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)

    discount for re-seller

    Contact: 24/7

    fixitrogers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESCARD de nouvelle génération 2019 2020 à vendre pour ceux qui veulent etre riche rapidement

    Nous travaillons avec le meilleur spammer de France, qui prépare les données
    pour nous afin que nous puissions les transcrire sur piste magnétique
    et sur puce avec contact, et puce sans contact.

    Matériel que nous utilison le MCR 200 pour écrire les données sur la piste magnétique
    Nous utilisons le Lecteur encodeur PCB 105 pour écrire les données sur la puce à contact,
    et y faisons la vérification avec le MCR 200.
    Nous nous servons du ACS NFC ACR122U RFID pour ecrire les données sur la puce sans contact

    Avec nos yescards vous pourrez faire des retraits de cash sur guichets
    et distributeurs automatiques de billets,
    vous pourrer aussi payer votre stationnement sans probleme, ou aller dans des distributeurs automatiques
    alimentaires des aéroports par exemple, vous pourrez également jouer au courses de chevaux sur les
    bornes de paris hippiques.



    LES DIFFÉRENTS PRIX DE NOS YESCARDS SONT ICI:

    *Classic Visa – 150€ —- Plafond 1 600 000€
    *Retrait 100.000€/jrs Validités 45jrs a compté du premier retrait

    *Classic Visa – 350€ —- Plafond 2 400 000€
    *Retrait 150.000€/jrs Validités 45jrs a compté du premier retrait

    *Classic Mastercard 400€ —- Plafond 3 000 000€
    *Retrait 150.000€/jrs Validités 60jrs a compté du premier retrait

    *Gold VISA- 450€ —- plafond 5 000 000€
    *Retrait 200.000€/jrs Validités 60jrs a compté du premier retrait

    *Gold Mastercard- 500€ —- plafond 65 000 000€
    *Retrait 250.000€/jrs Validités 60jrs a compté du premier retrait

    *Platinium Visa – 550€ —- plafond 96 000 000€
    *Retrait 250.000€/jrs Validités 90jrs a compté du premier retrait

    *Platinium Mastercard – 600€ —- plafond 104 000 000€
    *Retrait 300.000€/jrs Validités 90jrs a compté du premier retrait

    *Infinity Visa – 750€ —- plafond 160 000 000€
    *Retrait 350.000€/jrs Validités 90jrs a compté du premier retrait

    expédition partout dans le monde
    Vous recevrez votre courrier en moins de 72 heures en france métropolitaine

    Nous acceptons :

    recharge pcs
    paypal
    cashlib

    comme moyen de reglement

    contactez nous à cartelmarkett@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. Do you need $50,000 monthly without working or paying a single shit?

    PayPal money adders
    Bitcoin money adder

    visit my website to learn more

    http://cigorsica.com/19113193/make-money-online

    freebitcoin earning
    ss7 hacks

    i will teach you a lot of stuffs
    HACK ANY GMAIL ACCOUNT

    HACK FACEBOOK ACCOUNT 
    Spy on your cheating partner 

    Putro9111@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you heard about programmed ATM card? email: (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +15592016732 for enquiring on how to get the ATM programmed card.
    We have special cash loaded programmed ATM card of $5000, $10000, $15000, $20000 and any amount your choice you need for you to buy your dream car, house and to start up your own business. Our ATM card can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM or swipe, stores and POS. Our card has daily withdrawal limit depending card balance you order. Contact us via Email if you need a card email: (williamshackers@hotmail.com) or WhatsApp +15592016732.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Selling USA FRESH SPAMMED SSN Leads/Fullz, along with Driving License/ID Number with EXCELLENT connectivity.

    **PRICE**
    >>2$ FOR EACH LEAD/FULLZ/PROFILE
    >>5$ FOR EACH PREMIUM LEAD/FULLZ/PROFILE

    **DETAILS IN EACH LEAD/FULLZ**

    ->FULL NAME
    ->SSN
    ->DATE OF BIRTH
    ->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER WITH EXPIRY DATE
    ->ADDRESS WITH ZIP
    ->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, I.P ADDRESS
    ->EMPLOYEE DETAILS
    ->REALTIONSHIP DETAILS
    ->MORTGAGE INFO
    ->BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

    >All Leads are Tested & Verified.
    >Invalid info found, will be replaced.
    >Serious buyers will be welcome & I will give discounts for bulk orders.
    >Fresh spammed data of USA Credit Bureau
    >Good credit Scores, 700 minimum scores
    >Bulk order will be preferable
    >Minimum order 20 leads/fullz
    >Hope for the long term business
    >You can asked for samples, specific states & zips (if needed)
    >Payment mode BTC, PAYPAL & PERFECT MONEY

    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040

    ''OTHER GADGETS PROVIDING''

    >SSN Fullz
    >Dead Fullz
    >Carding Tutorials
    >Hacking Tutorials
    >SMTP Linux Root
    >DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2
    >Sock Tools
    >Server I.P's
    >USA emails with passwords (bulk order preferable)

    **Contact 24/7**

    Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
    Telegram > @leadsupplier
    ICQ > 752822040

    ReplyDelete


  7. GET ALL MONEY ADDERS SOFTWARE

    BITCOIN MONEY ADDER

    DEBIT CARD ADDER

    WESTERN UNION ADDER

    PAYPAL MONEY ADDER

    WIRE TRANSFER

    SKRILL MONEY ADDER

    USA EDITABLE PASSPORT FILE

    FREEBITCO ROLL SCRIPT
    PRIME DICE SCRIPT

    CONTACT: putro9111@gmail.com
    junglehack@hackermail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skrill Money Adder Software Downloads

Bitcoin Money Adder v4.0 Crack Download

Perfect Money Adder Crack Download